A Complete Approach to Wealth Management
What is wealth management?
Wealth management combines financial planning with investment management in a holistic way. We start by understanding your unique needs and circumstances, and then we tailor a plan that fits your goals.
- Asset Allocation Strategy
- Portfolio Re-balancing – to keep your portfolio in line with your objectives
- Tax-loss Harvesting and Tax-efficient Withdrawal Strategy
- RMD Calculation and Distribution
- Quarterly Market Commentary
- National Financial Services LLC (the “Company”), a single member limited liability company, (wholly- owned by Fidelity Global Brokerage Group, Inc.) as Third-Party Custodian to Safeguard Client Accounts
- Retirement Income Planning – your plan for turning your nest egg into cash flow for life
- Tax Planning – minimizing taxes means more money in your pocket
- College Savings Planning
- Life Insurance Review
- Estate/Beneficiary Review
- Social Security Maximization Analysis
- Charitable Gift Planning
Who is wealth management for?
Our clients are looking for a long-term partnership with a trusted advisor– not a high-pressure sales pitch, hot stock tip, or get-rich-quick scheme. Most of our clients are either:
a. Long-time savers approaching or in retirement who are seeking guidance on how to turn their nest-egg into income that could potentially last the rest of their life. They understand that there are some pivotal decisions to make that could be the difference between an ideal retirement and just surviving. They want to work with someone who will look out for their best interests.
b. High-income professionals looking to invest wisely, minimize taxes, and grow their wealth. They understand the value of delegating, but want to get value for their dollar and don’t want conflicted advice or hidden fees.